Almost all companies have needs for additional capital at one time or another. There are many sources of funds for both debt and equity. Regardless of the source, a business owner must tell his or her story in a way that makes sense (and gets results). Learning the secrets to this process is the topic of this presentation.
CFE candidates must submit the certificate to the ICFE in order to receive CFE credits. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
50 CFE Education credits
At the conclusion of Borrow Properly and Plan for Transition, attendees will be able to:
- Identify different types of asset needs and match them to means of financing
- Understand what specific sources are used to repay specific types of debt
- Identify the 5 "C's" of Credit
- Understand what information financing partners need in order to fairly evaluate a loan request
- Use the "Snake on a Ramp" to confirm you have the proper debt structure CFE candidates must submit the certificate to the ICFE in order to receive CFE credits.
Completion of this course (all lessons must be passed or completed) will earn credit towards the following certificate(s):
|Profit Mastery Series - Thoughts on Banking & Transition||Not Enrolled|
|Profit Mastery Series - Module 6 Exam||Not Enrolled|
|Participant Guide Chapter 6 - 571 KB: PDF format.|