AN ADDITIONAL 100 CREDITS BONUS APPLIES FOR COMPLETION OF ENTIRE PROFIT MASTERY SERIES.
If you purchased the full Profit Mastery series your purchase includes a 400-page Profit Mastery Participant’s Guide which will be shipped within 2-3 days.
While growth and recession get measured on the income statement, they’re often paid for on the balance sheet. Without carefully managing your business’ balance sheet to take positive control of growth, you can fall into the “Financial Gap.” This unique presentation allows participants to assess their current survival position, identify the potential costs of future growth, as well as get acquainted with the “Sponge Technique”, an innovative, realistic strategy to wring much needed cash out of a balance sheet.
CFE candidates must submit the certificate to the ICFE in order to receive CFE credits. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
50 CFE Education credits
At the conclusion of Manage Growth, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the effect of growth on the balance sheet
- Project the potential "Financial Gap" created by growth
- Accurately determine the future asset needs of the company
- Identify key issues of financial leverage and debt structuring
- Find the money needed to pay for growth
- Identify inefficiencies that soak up cash CFE candidates must submit the certificate to the ICFE in order to receive CFE credits.
Completion of this course (all lessons must be passed or completed) will earn credit towards the following certificate(s):
|Profit Mastery Series - Growths Impact on the Balance Sheet||Not Enrolled|
|Profit Mastery Series - Evergreen||Not Enrolled|
|Profit Mastery Series - Ratios||Not Enrolled|
|Profit Mastery Series - Gap Wrap Up||Not Enrolled|
|Profit Mastery Series - Module 5 Exam||Not Enrolled|
|Participant Guide Chapter 5 - 1.72 MB: PDF format.|