Break-Even Analysis is the tool that lets owners and managers gauge the results of changes in costs, volumes, or pricing. Break-Even provides a method to analyze the present to help drive future profits higher.
CFE candidates must submit the certificate to the ICFE in order to receive CFE credits. Fax 202-628-0812 or email to Rose DuPont - firstname.lastname@example.org
50 CFE Education credits
At the conclusion of Price-Volume-Costs, attendees will be able to:
- Determine how cost patterns affect profits, and analyze the present to make better decisions about the future
- Measure the profitability of individual locations and understand the specific criteria for opening and closing locations or departments
- Incorporate Break-Even Analysis into a strategy to manage costs
- Plan for growth by exploring effective expansion techniques
- Utilize "what if" scenarios to calculate and substantiate specific expansion, pricing, and purchasing decisions CFE candidates must submit the certificate to the ICFE in order to receive CFE credits.
Completion of this course (all lessons must be passed or completed) will earn credit towards the following certificate(s):
|Profit Mastery Series - Starting Break Even||Not Enrolled|
|Profit Mastery Series - Olympic Break Even Questions||Not Enrolled|
|Profit Mastery Series - Break Even By Unit & Pricing||Not Enrolled|
|Profit Mastery Series - Module 3 Exam||Not Enrolled|
|Participant Guide Chapter 3 - 1013 KB: PDF format.|